At Waldheim MB Church we welcome your child. We offer a commitment to provide a safe and loving atmosphere for all children as they embark upon their spiritual journey at our church.
Age is not an issue for us here at Waldheim MB Church. Our children’s ministries are designed to reach and teach your child at whatever stage they are in their young and impressionable life, with the opportunity to grow to love J*sus. We offer:
CROSS TRAINING: Jr Sunday School (age 3 to Gr. 5)
- Begins each SUNDAY @9:45. June 18th will be our last week of classes.
- Children will be divided into groups by age, and each week the group will enjoy a new workshop
– One week it will be Storytelling,
– next will be Arts/Crafts,
– and the third is going to be Science (never know what will explode!)
- Each workshop will be based on the same story. If there is time at the end of the month, we’ll watch a movie that also has the same theme! It’s a great way for each child to learn and retain a story in detail
- We will end each morning with a group Praise and Worship time in the gym.
We are waiting to see you there! For our monthly newsletter check out our facebook site.
Supervised Nursery & Children’s Church
- This program runs during the Sunday morning Worship Service. It gives parents freedom to worship uninterrupted and our kids an opportunity to learn about God’s Word at their own level.
Kids Club Program: Gr 3-6
GEMS Girls Club:
|Time: 7:00 – 8:30||JOIN US NEXT FALL – watch for the schedule.|
If you wish to be involved or have questions contact: Heather Wiens, Jason Peters, Mel Bollinger, Greg Willems, Scott Langelaar or Jason Peters. ** Please do not hesitate to speak to our co-ordinators about subsidized fees. We want every child to feel welcome!
Waldheim MB Church is dedicated in providing an exciting and pleasant atmosphere to teach God’s Word to your children as they are a vital part of life and the church. We want them to feel at home and enjoy their time here at our church as they learn about J*sus!