Come and fill your cup! Take some time to greet those around you.
As a church, our goal is to know God and HIS Story and to see where our story fits into His. This year we will be embarking on a church-wide journey for all ages, by using the resource called “The Story”. Each person will be provided with a Bible text that reads like a novel. Events, characters and teachings are arranged in order to show God’s unfolding story. Together, we will discover that God’s story is not just a collection of random adventures – it’s a complete story that tells about God’s great love for his people.
Junior Sunday School
- Children will be divided into groups by age 3-K, Gr 1-2, Gr 3-6
- Adventure. Humor. Drama. Our kids will discover God’s great love story in a new format! As they read, (or are read to) they will uncover the “big picture” and find out that God’s story is not just a collection of random adventures—it’s a complete story that tells about God’s great love for his people. Each age group will receive a Bible that reads like a novel. Events, characters, and teachings are arranged in order to show God’s unfolding story. With fun art and thought-provoking questions, you’ll love reading the greatest story ever told!
- Our Bible Lessons will include hands-on activities, memory verses and group participation. Children will enjoy the take-home trading cards that correspond with each week’s lesson.
- There will even be parent pages with suggestions for at-home activities
- … and the best part – all ages will be studying the same lesson so it will be easy to talk about what you are learning.
Youth (Grades 6-12)
- Youth will use “The Story, Teen Edition” and begin to understand that God has gone to great lengths to rescue lost and hurting people. Using the clear, accurate, and easy-to-understand text of the New International Version, it allows the stories, poems, and teachings of the Bible to read like a novel. And like any good story, it is filled with intrigue, drama, conflict, romance, and redemption.
- JY Girls & Guys meet in Rm 16.
- SY Youth meet in the “youth room” to explore life’s biggest questions. Ask Anything!
C&C – College & Career
A special class for people with developmental challenges, where they can enjoy Bible classes and fellowship with their peers.
will use The Story of the Bible—in its own words – with Bible selections from the NIV. Short transitions will connect you to the continuing story. The Story will include: – Chronologically arranged events, characters, and teachings of the Bible – Time lines of Bible events – Discussion questions for personal or group reflection – List of principle characters with short biographical sketches – Chart of References to biblical events and – Two-color maps of the Old Testament world and the New Testament world.
– Choose a class based on your learning style…
- West Overflow: Pastor David will lead a lecture/discussion style class.
- East Overflow: Machon/Cory will lead a video/discussion style class.
- Nursery: Moms with Toddlers will meet with Elsie and Lisa in a relaxed atmosphere to study woman of faith throughout the Bible.
music: a blend of choruses and time honored hymns,
periodic features: such as puppet shows, and
messages which teach us about scripture and how it applies to our lives today.
Sprinkled between these items we take time for
Offering – it’s a chance for our church family to give back to God a portion of what we receive, and
Church Family Life – news and opportunities for prayer.
We offer a supervised Nursery and Children’s Church during the service giving our parents freedom to worship uninterrupted and our kids an opportunity to learn about God’s Word at their own level.
We also offer live streaming for those days you just can’t get here!