Come and fill your cup! Take some time to greet those around you.
Sunday School 9:45 am (Sept-mid June)
“CROSS TRAINING”: Junior Sunday School (Toddlers to Grade 5)
This fall we will continue the program for Jr. kids called “Cross Training”. The children are divided into 3 different groups by age, and each week in the month the groups will enjoy a new workshop. Each workshop will be based on the same story. By the end of each month, each group will have enjoyed all the workshops pertaining to a single story:
- One week it will be Storytelling,
- the next could be Arts/Crafts,
- the third could be Science/Kitchen or an Act of Service Station;
and if there is time at the end of the month, we’ll watch a movie that also has the same theme! It’s a great way for each child to learn and retain a story in detail.
We will end each morning with a group Praise and Worship time in the gym.
Youth (Grades 6-12)
Meet together in their own classrooms for discussion and teaching on current issues.
Grade 6-8 will be thinking about: “The Heart of a King”, while Grade 9-12 are studying “The Gospel of John”
A special class for people with developmental challenges, where they can enjoy Bible classes and fellowship with their peers.
We offer several options:
- a class for Moms and tots in our nursery. It’s quite informal and centers around Mom’s encouraging Moms. There will be time for visiting over coffee as well as some focused thoughts from God’s Word and prayer time.
- “Sermon on the Mount”. This class is led by Pastor David meets in the West Overflow and focuses on themes surrounding our sermon series.
- ““Deconstructing 12 Lies the World believes” This class is led by David Gerbrandt and meets in the East Overflow.
Our service starts at 10:50 in fall, 10:00 in summer, and lasts about an hour and 15 minutes.
We’re comfortable with casual dress.
music: a blend of choruses and time honored hymns,
periodic features: such as puppet shows, and
messages which teach us about scripture and how it applies to our lives today.
Sprinkled between these items we take time for
Offering – it’s a chance for our church family to give back to God a portion of what we receive, and
Church Family Life – news and opportunities for prayer.
We offer a supervised Nursery and Children’s Church during the service giving our parents freedom to worship uninterrupted and our kids an opportunity to learn about God’s Word at their own level.
We also offer live streaming for those days you just can’t get here!